When you first sign up to the Forum you have to enter your email address. This is so we can keep the Forum safe for our users and block, report and delete users who may not be as nice as the rest of us.
When you first sign up therefore, the Forum sets your user ID as the first part of your email address. To change this, and create your profile (with pics, vidz and words), you follow these steps.
1. Click on the greyed out face on the top right hand corner (below the CFR website menu and the word "More").
2. This opens a drop down menu. Click on "My Profile."
3. This goes to your Profile page, with grids showing where you can put a banner, add an avatar and so on. To enter EDIT mode, click in the Rectangular Box that is next to the Following and Followers title under your so far empty banner box.
4. You'll see little edit images appear.
5. To change your user name simply place your cursor on the name, delete out what's there, and then type the user name you want.
6. To add your avatar click on the camera inside the avatar circle and upload your picture.
7. To add your banner click on the Upload Cover Image button and upload your banner pic.
8. Click the Confirm box.
9. To change these at a later date you just use the same steps above.
10. Click the Confirm Button before you leave or do anything else.
11. You can also add text, pics and video links to the ABOUT box. Simply click on the Create About button and add what you want to your profile (following the rules in the do's and don'ts post).