Oct 28, 2018

COMMENT HERE FOR THE HALLOWEEN HORROR FEST (TWS207/BRS308) 31ST OCTOBER 2018

257 comments

2pm: Start, a couple of songs and then The Horla, read by Dermot Kerrigan 3pm: The Dream, starring Boris Karloff from Lights Out, plus some more songs 3:30pm: Never Murder A Mummy from Detective Tales 4pm: It Happened, Boris Karloff from Lights Out 4:45pm: Fireside Tales of Horror read by Christopher Lee 6pm: Frankenstein! (CBS Mystery Theatre) 7pm: The Baron's Rock Show: Cauldron of Blood 6: with horror laced music from AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Demon, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Ozzy Osbourne, Within Temptation and more, including TALES OF MYSTERY & IMAGINATION by The Alan Parsons Project (songs inspired by Edgar Allan Poe) in full. Ending with a Live at the BRS featuring Uriah Heep, The Outlaws and Heaven & Hell. 10:20pm: The Fall of the House of Usher, read by Christopher Lee 11:00pm: Dracula! (CBS Mystery Theatre) Midnight: Tolling the Bells to bring in the Witching Hour 00:10: Frankenstein Revisited! CBS Mystery Theatre 1am: Inner Sanctum with Boris Karloff 1:25am: Tales of Witches Ghosts and Goblins 2am: An Evening with Edgar Allan Poe (and Vincent Price!) 3am or there abouts, close.

Where I need to, other songs with a horror, ghostly or supernatural theme will be thrown in :)

See you at mid-day on CFRXtra! (even for the BRS this week)

Oct 31, 2018

Happy Halloween folks!

Hope you're enjoying Dee's Halloween playlist on Xtra! I'll be with you at 2pm sharp... with:

Oct 31, 2018

Good afternoon Darren and my fellow TWSrs, happy Halloween everybody.

Oct 31, 2018

Afternoon Monsters! Shall we raise some hell then???

Oct 31, 2018

Good afternoon Peeps XX, Steve and Matty.

Oct 31, 2018

How creepy is this play!?!

Oct 31, 2018

Our second Karloff play for today!

Oct 31, 2018

Was there any need for that Dee ? 😂 😆 🤣

Oct 31, 2018

There can be only one....

© 2015-2019  All text and images on this page are the copyright of Revolution Radio and respective owners  and may not be used without prior permission

• Facebook Basic Black
  • SoundCloud Basic Black
  • Twitter Basic Black