The Revolution Blog
Contact and Statements
Can't change my username on
You did it then :)
When you first sign up therefore, the Forum sets your user ID as the first part of your email address. To change this, and create your profile (with pics, vidz and words), you follow these steps.
1. Click on the greyed out face on the top right hand corner (below the CFR website menu and the word "More").
2. This opens a drop down menu. Click on "My Profile."
3. This goes to your Profile page, with grids showing where you can put a banner, add an avatar and so on. To enter EDIT mode, click in the Rectangular Box that is next to the Following and Followers title under your so far empty banner box.
4. You'll see little edit images appear.
5. To change your user name simply place your cursor on the name, delete out what's there, and then type the user name you want.
6. To add your avatar click on the camera inside the avatar circle and upload your picture.
7. To add your banner click on the Upload Cover Image button and upload your banner pic.
8. Click the Confirm box.
9. To change these at a later date you just use the same steps above.
10. You can also add text, pics and video links to the ABOUT box. Simply click on the Create About button and add what you want to your profile (following the rules in the do's and don'ts post).
11. Press the CONFIRM button
You can but you have to also press the button to go into edit mode- see the step by step directions in the FAQ post :)