Sep 2, 2018

Comment Here For The Doc's Blues-Rock Show #157

119 comments

Edited: Sep 2, 2018

After last week’s Dame Pen Special Event, we will be returning to some sort of normality (no giggling at the back) with loads of Newbies to The Docs including Leo Uoya, Josh Smith, The Robert J Hunter Band, Whitney Shay, Ms Zeno, Mat Walklate and Ben Miles. Plus, we have more of the artistes that were New to the Doc’s over the last few months such as Andres Roots, Matheus Mendes, The Wolves, West Weston etc. We also have a World Exclusive first radio play of the title track from Tom Killner’s soon to be released studio album, Get Back Up, and it will be introduced by Tom himself! Plus, a teaser from Billy F Gibbons’ new album Standing Around Crying. The 21 minute long Live at The Doc’s Blues Bowl will feature The Achievers, Alastair Greene and Gerry Joe Weise. Add in smattering of the Swamp Blues from BB King, Elmore James, John Lee Hooker, Muddy Waters and Howlin’ Wolf and some Prog Blues from Paul Limb and I reckon we have a cracking show for you.

Sep 3, 2018

Kicking us off at 7pm we will have AC/DC - yep Acca Dacca on The Doc's!! Wonder if you can guess which track?

AC/DC Poster For Docs, Crossfire RadioAC/DC Poster For Docs, Crossfire Radio

Sep 3, 2018

Damn, got it wrong.

Sep 3, 2018

I'll be a listening but have to do the GN for The Time Fixers tonight and tomorrow (suddenly it dawns the launch is 9 days away!!! YIKES!!), so will be posting sporadically in the chatroom- ie if I have a pic on file already I'll post, if I don't I won't have time to search for one. Just getting dinner ready to serve now so should be back here at 7pm.

Sep 3, 2018

Hiya Baron.

Sep 3, 2018

Good evening Doc and my fellow bluesmeisters, I hope you are all fine and you have had a great weekend.

Sep 3, 2018

Hiya Rob.

Sep 3, 2018

evening bluesters :) xx

Sep 3, 2018

Good evening Dame Penny, I hope have had a great weekend. XX

Load more replies
Sep 3, 2018

Evening Doc and fellow blusters,

Sep 3, 2018

Howdy Baron, I hope you have had a great weekend mate.

Sep 3, 2018

@robbfogg Yes thanks, but very busy yesterday and today due to my book and the anniversary shows this week and next lol

Sep 3, 2018

Josh Smith

Sep 3, 2018

Robert J Hunter Band.

Sep 3, 2018

Hiya Miss Peeps. x

Sep 3, 2018

Good evening Peepster. XX

Sep 3, 2018

Half Deaf Clatch

Sep 3, 2018

Zoe Schwarz

Sep 3, 2018

The King Of The Blues

• This week we are going long.... VERY long, with all songs over seven minutes long (only 22 songs in the playlist) with tracks from Humble Pie, Chantel McGregor, Connie Lush, Rory Gallagher, The Nimmo Brothers, The Boulton Brothers Band, The Allman Betts Band, Eric Clapton, BB King, Smokey's King Shufflers, Catfish, Dani Wilde and JST, amongst others. The 'Live At The Doc's Blues Bowl' will feature Walter Trout, Joe Bonamassa and John Mayall. It's gonna be a doozy Blues Brothers and Sisters. You don't wanna miss this one! Join us at 7 pm on Monday on RevolutionONE for some awesome music (even if I say so myself).
  • We will have a middle hour relating to all things 'Treasonable' with it being Bonfire Night this week, with tracks from Joanne Shaw Taylor, Buddy Guy, Eric Clapton, Samantha Fish, Smokey's King Shufflers, Julian Sas, Elles Bailey, Danny Bryant, Rory Gallagher, John Mayall, Gov't Mule, Xander and many more. The Live At The Doc's Blues Bowl will have Tom Killner, Sonny Landreth (ft Eric Clapton) and Walter Trout. Come and join us Blues Brothers and Sisters at 7 pm on Monday, for your weekly dose of all things blues-rock, only on RevolutionONE.
  • On this week's show we have a definite 'horror' theme going on (well it IS Halloween this week) with tracks about Hell, The Devil, Fear, Killing, Voodoo, etc with tracks from Samantha Fish, Smokey's King Shufflers, Julian Sas, Elles Bailey, Danny Bryant, Rory Gallagher, John Mayall, Gov't Mule, Xander and many more. The Live At The Doc's Blues Bowl will have Tom Killner, Sonny Landreth (ft Eric Clapton) and Walter Trout. Come and join us Blues Brothers and Sisters at 7 pm on Monday, for your weekly dose of all things blues-rock, only on RevolutionONE.

© 2015-2019  All text and images on this page are the copyright of Revolution Radio and respective owners  and may not be used without prior permission

• Facebook Basic Black
  • SoundCloud Basic Black
  • Twitter Basic Black