Jan 22

Request line for this weeks show 27/01/2019

16 comments

Usual rules apply of 2 requests per person and please keep it clean. The line will close at 7pm GMT on Saturday, over to you for your choices. RR

Jan 22Edited: Jan 22

Good evening Reverend, I hope you are fine mate.

Seeing as it is mine and Eddie Van Halens birthday on Saturday, could you please play Dream Another Dream and Light It Up by a new band called Fugitive who feature the brother of the deputy head at the school where I volunteer please ?

Jan 26

Kenneth Bone Bird of Prey Uriah Heep, One of These Days-Pink Floyd, please and thank you.

Jan 26

Nick Court Hi Darren. My choices this week are Stone Temple Pilots - Sex Type Thing and Sepultura - Bullet The Blue Sky. Cheers 🤘🤘🤘

Jan 26

Toby L. Ellefson Howdy Pardner! If I could hear Les Claypool-D's diner,and Slayer-Riegn in Blood. please and thank you!🤘🏻🎶🏴‍☠️

Jan 26

Babs Christina Ellefson Good morning ... my request for this week are Pearl Jam - Black David Gilmour -Take a Breath 🎵💜.....Please and Thank you 🤗

Jan 26

Gary Ludwick Just started listening and really enjoy it! Scorpions - Pictured Life (or anything with Uli John Roth on guitar) UFO - Lights Out (original album version please)

Jan 26

April Shorty Kinder pínk flσчd, wíѕh чσu wєrє hєrє!! 💟✨✨💟

mαчвє ѕσmє mєtαllícα "ѕhσrtєѕt ѕtrαw!"?

Jan 26

Judy Tevebaugh Metallica.....Nothing Else Matters.....and People Are Strange.....Jim Morrison....

Jan 26

My requests are eternity for the twc if room, and for me over and over by sabbath and overnight sensation by night wing.

Jan 26

If time is short mate, obv drop Eternity and replace the long Sensation song with Searching by Night Wing- it's only a single :)

Jan 26

Can I request Where Eagles Dare by Iron Maiden and Like The First Time by Dare. Thanks.

Jan 26

REQUEST LINE IS NOW CLOSED

Jan 26

I'll be signing of & signing out but will listen on listen2myradio then...

© 2015-2019  All text and images on this page are the copyright of Revolution Radio and respective owners  and may not be used without prior permission

• Facebook Basic Black
  • SoundCloud Basic Black
  • Twitter Basic Black