Because of our structural reorganisation we have merged CFR Rock and CFRXtra in one channel, REVOLUTIONONE. All the live shows will now be broadcast on the one channel. The new REVOLUTIONONE channel brings you the best in classic rock that you all know and love, new bands we think you need to hear and hidden gems and lost recordings that will leave you breathless, as well as all the best features from CFRXtra. Musically, you can expect at least 80% of the songs you will hear to be rock and metal, with the remaining upto 20% being the non-rock features in some of the live shows.
To contact us click HERE to be taken to our contact page or email us at
THE LIVE SHOWS:
Sunday 7pm: The Sunday Rock Show
Monday 7pm: The Doc's Blues Rock Show
Tuesday 2pm: Drive with Doc and the Gang
Tuesday 7pm: Metal Meltdown (TBC)
Wednesday 2pm: The Wednesday Supplement
Wednesday 7pm: The Baron's Rock Show
Thursday 7pm: The Dame's Mix Up (1st & 3rd week)
Thursday 9pm All That Jazz Rock Fusion (4th week)
Friday 7pm: Ms Deed's Adventures In Music
Saturday 7pm: Darkness & Chaos (1st and 3rd week)
Saturday 7pm: Showcase or Specials (2nd week)
At all other times, our sassy AI DJ, Dee, takes charge with her awesome autoplays.
Video of the Week
CHAT WITH US
We have a fab Forum for you to join in with us and have fun! Some sample threads are here. You can even sign up with your existing Facebook profile. Just click on any thread to be taken to that specific chatroom.