7 days ago

Comment Here For The Doc's Blues Rock Show #213 : VERY Long Blues : 11th November 2019

108 comments

Edited: 7 days ago

This week we are going long.... VERY long, with all songs over seven minutes long (only 22 songs in the playlist) with tracks from Humble Pie, Chantel McGregor, Connie Lush, Rory Gallagher, The Nimmo Brothers, The Boulton Brothers Band, The Allman Betts Band, Eric Clapton, BB King, Smokey's King Shufflers, Catfish, Dani Wilde and JST, amongst others. The 'Live At The Doc's Blues Bowl' will feature Walter Trout, Joe Bonamassa and John Mayall.

It's gonna be a doozy Blues Brothers and Sisters. You don't wanna miss this one!

Join us at 7 pm on Monday on RevolutionONE for some awesome music (even if I say so myself).

3 days ago

First one out of the blocks tonight at 7 pm prompt it will be the mighty Humble Pie with I Don't Need No Doctor - a sentiment that I hope you don't subscribe to, Blues Brothers and Sisters. LOL.

2 days ago

Evening Doc and fellow bluesters, looking forward to an EPIC show whilst I work on the art for the 2020 Calendar!

2 days ago

Evening Baron and welcome.

2 days ago

Good evening Baron, I hope you are fine, have fun with the calendar mate.

2 days ago

Good evening Doc, I hope all is well with you and you have had a brilliant weekend Sir.

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, I hope everyone is well and that you have all had a brilliant weekend.

I am listening whilst job hunting mate.

2 days ago

Hi Rob and welcome. Good luck with the job hunting.

2 days ago

Evening and welcome Cinders/Miss Peeps. x

2 days ago

Good evening Lurkio, I hope you are fine and have had a brilliant weekend. XX

2 days ago

Awesome. x

2 days ago

Awesome musician, awesome song.

2 days ago

gif

Chilled out maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnn

2 days ago

Good that was the plan!

2 days ago

Tim is getting better you will be pleased to know. GWS matey.

2 days ago

Brilliant news Doc, glad to see you are getting better Tim.

• We will have a middle hour relating to all things 'Treasonable' with it being Bonfire Night this week, with tracks from Joanne Shaw Taylor, Buddy Guy, Eric Clapton, Samantha Fish, Smokey's King Shufflers, Julian Sas, Elles Bailey, Danny Bryant, Rory Gallagher, John Mayall, Gov't Mule, Xander and many more. The Live At The Doc's Blues Bowl will have Tom Killner, Sonny Landreth (ft Eric Clapton) and Walter Trout. Come and join us Blues Brothers and Sisters at 7 pm on Monday, for your weekly dose of all things blues-rock, only on RevolutionONE.
  • On this week's show we have a definite 'horror' theme going on (well it IS Halloween this week) with tracks about Hell, The Devil, Fear, Killing, Voodoo, etc with tracks from Samantha Fish, Smokey's King Shufflers, Julian Sas, Elles Bailey, Danny Bryant, Rory Gallagher, John Mayall, Gov't Mule, Xander and many more. The Live At The Doc's Blues Bowl will have Tom Killner, Sonny Landreth (ft Eric Clapton) and Walter Trout. Come and join us Blues Brothers and Sisters at 7 pm on Monday, for your weekly dose of all things blues-rock, only on RevolutionONE.
  • On this week's show there will be tracks from Rebecca Downes, Connie Lush, Catfish, Danny Bryant, Hannah Wicklund, BB King, Samantha Fish, Emma Wilson, Elles Bailey, Jeff Beck, John Mayall, Muddy Waters, Blues Pills, Nimmo Brothers and many many more. There will be 'First Look' at an 'electric' lady originally from Belgium, but now living in the USA, Ghalia Volt. The 30 minute long Live Playout will feature 3 of the biggest names in Blues-Rock - Rory Gallagher, Joe Bonamassa and Walter Trout. Come and join us Blues Brothers and Sisters at 7 pm on Monday, for your weekly dose of all things blues-rock, only on RevolutionONE.

© 2015-2019  All text and images on this page are the copyright of Revolution Radio and respective owners  and may not be used without prior permission

• Facebook Basic Black
  • SoundCloud Basic Black
  • Twitter Basic Black